Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Condo Photos


I'm not sure how I'm going to manage to get around 60 photos up on this blog, but this is all about learning, isn't it?

Yesterday I made a second trip to the Shirlington Village Condominium, this time with my Broker, Donnie Wintermuter, Adron Krekeler's (my financial advisor) sister-in-law, who was able to confirm that my gut feeling when I first saw this place on a lark was accurate.

This is the view from the apartment door. There are only the elevator banks. In the distance is the T-junction where, looking right and left, one can see the long, hotel-like corridor that usually exists in high-rise (this one is 11 floors) condo buildings or hotels. I'm happy that we don't have to look out of the door to see the long corridor -- or see it at all, for that matter. We can just jump in the elevator which, on the fourth floor, gives access to both the pool and the fitness center.

1 comment:

Googla Monster said...

Hi. Do I take it that you are a new resident in Shirlington Village Condominiums? If so, welcome!

Here is my blog
http://shirlingtonv.blogspot.com/index.html